We are looking for:
Business Intelligence (BI) Developers/Analysts
You are experienced, high skilled professional with good background in working with Analytical Applications, such as Oracle BI, MS SSRS/SSAS, IBM Cognos. You are able to understand and implement complex analytical solutions – this includes ability to understand design of enterprise level architecture, think ahead for the possible extension of it and be able to spot possible points of improvement. Your level of technical skills enables you to see behind the lines of data. You have a will to learn, to be creative and to grow - this is what we expect.
Your skills are:
- 3 or more years of experience in BI Industry
- Good or Advanced level of SQL
- Knowledge of DWH architecture and ETL process
- Good experience with analysis tools like Cognos, or OBIEE, or Microsoft BI
- Knowledge of IT development processes and methodologies
- Knowledge of statistical analysis and modelling is a plus
- Experience with SQL performance tuning is a plus
- Background in programming is a big plus
- Team lead experience is a plus, but not required
- Customer focused, analytical skills, energetic and result driven
- Communication on good level of English and Russian
(should you choose to accept it)
Participate in the development of Business Intelligence oriented DWHs for large, well-known EU companies, operating with multiple branches on the European market. You would face the dangers of scattered data, question the requirements, and explore the depths of legacy solutions that no one can remember.
Your primary target would be new or significantly improved, high quality data warehouse, that would provide great analysis possibilities and clear, yet important KPIs and measures to end users.
- Nice working environment
- Friendly colleagues
- Competitive salary
- Challenging projects
- Nice bonuses
- Respect (to some people that is more important ©)